We have the pleasure to invite you to the workshop on “National Energy Security – Future prospect” that Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, the EU-GCC Clean Energy Network are organising on December 13 in Kuwait.
The event will take place at the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) premises.
Τhe workshop aims to address the topics of supply diversification through renewable energy resources and the key aspects of energy efficiency and demand side management.
In this context, during the meeting, high level addresses will be made by GCC and EU officials including:
• Dr Naji Al-Mutairi, Director General, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research.
• Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus H.E. Panicos Kyriacou, Cyprus Presidency of the Council of the European Union in Kuwait
• Prof. John Psarras, EU-GCC Clean Energy Network, Director, ICCS-NTUA
as well as presentations from distinguished GCC and EU experts including:
• Salem Alhajraf, Renewable Energy Program, KISR
• Rabia Ferroukhi, Senior Programme Officer - Policy Advice, IRENA
• Osamah Al-Sayegh, Manager, KISR
• Alexandra Papadopoulou, ICCS-NTUA
• Essam Asim – Kuwait Foundation for Advancement in Science (KFAS)
• Florencio Manteca, Director of CENER's Energy in Buildings Department – Spain
• Ahmed Al-Mulla – KISR
• Haris Doukas, ICCS-NTUA
- Prokopis Perdikis, ABOLIN Co
Information on the agenda and on other organisational aspects of the event is made available through the event’s website.
Interested experts/delegates are advised to register through the online regstration system.
We would be really pleased and honored to welcome you at the workshop in Kuwait.